The material presented here is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to be used as financial, investment, or legal advice.
What Makes Desert Financial Different?
LET’S MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER!
To show you how different we are, we’ll donate $5 on your behalf to a local nonprofit organization that you support! Click below to choose the organization you want to help.MAKE MY DONATION
Most financial institutions are happy to tell the world when they donate money or sponsor a charity run. But what are they really hoping to get out of it?
At Desert Financial, we believe in sharing success with our community, our members and our team — not because we expect anything in return, but simply because it’s the right thing to do.
- $13M cash given back to members in 2 years
- We helped teachers at 75+ Valley schools by renovating their break rooms, purchasing much-needed school supplies and more!
- 622 Random Acts of Kindness and counting
- We pledged $2M to the educational program at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- In 2018, we raised more than $600,000 for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Our team volunteers more than 5,000 hours per year!
If you buy certain shoes because they donate a second pair to someone in need, why wouldn’t you do your banking with a credit union that cares about the community? Desert Financial focuses on contributing time and money to the community, while Big Banks are more concerned with making their shareholders happy.
Help people reach their goals
Make a profit
HELPS OTHERS BECAUSE
It’s the right thing to do
It looks good in the news
GIVES PROFITS TO
Members & the community
Likely somewhere far, far away
WE DO WHAT BANKS DO, ONLY BETTER
You’ll get the same convenient products and services at Desert Financial, plus a few extra perks like our free Relationship Rewards program — and friendly, local service!
- Auto loans
- Home loans
- Savings/Checking accounts
- Credit cards
- Business banking
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
We love to surprise members of our community with random acts of kindness! Whether our team is providing sports equipment for two hockey-loving brothers who lost their father, helping an elderly member pay her bills, or handing out flowers and gift cards for our 80th Anniversary, we’re thrilled to make our “Kindness Recipients” smile. Follow our #KindnessRevolution and join us by being kind in simple ways:
- Write a thank-you letter
- Buy a cup of coffee for the person in line behind you
- Volunteer at an animal shelter