CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD IS EASIER THAN EVER
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Pay with a tap. Use your card for contactless payments wherever you see the EMVCo Contactless Symbol1
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Pay Down Balances.
Visa® Platinum Card
- Save on interest with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Use for large purchases, unexpected expenses or last-minute necessities
- Pay down your other high-rate credit card balances faster
Choose Where You Earn the Most Cash Back.
Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card
- 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like TV, internet and streaming services, home utilities, cell phone providers and more2
- 2% unlimited cash back on choice of one everyday category like gas stations and ground transportation, restaurants and food delivery, and grocery stores and grocery delivery
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem cash back for a statement credit, rewards card or a deposit to a qualifying account2
- $150 bonus reward after you spend $500 within the first 90 days of account opening3
Unlimited points potential. Unrivaled reward options.
Visa® Everyday Rewards+ Card
- 4x unlimited points on dining, take-out & food delivery4
- 2x unlimited points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, gas stations and streaming services
- 1x unlimited points on all other eligible purchases
- $150 bonus reward (15,000 points) after you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening5
- Redeem points for travel, cash back and more
Build Your Credit.
Visa® College Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)7 and work toward building a stronger financial future6
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards7
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not
all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember
Agreement for details. You may not redeem rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions
(including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
1The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.
2Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase, or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
3If you’re approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, a one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
4Everyday Rewards+ Card: You will earn 1 Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn additional Points for the following: You will earn 3 additional Points for every dollar in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as a restaurant, fast-food restaurant or bar. You will earn 1 additional Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as gas station, grocery store, supermarket or qualifying streaming subscription service. Refer to program rules for official list of qualifying streaming services merchants. Purchases at or delivery from discount/retail stores that sell groceries may not qualify for the grocery store or grocery delivery category. Purchases qualify for Points based on how merchants choose to classify their business and we reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5If you’re approved for a new Everyday Rewards+ Card, a one-time 15,000 bonus points ($150 value) will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
6Late payments or going over the credit limit may damage your credit history. Your credit limit will be equal to the amount of your security deposit.
7College Real Rewards Card: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or saving account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchases and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2022 Elan Financial Services