CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD IS EASIER THAN EVER
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Embedded contactless chip for speedy transactions, safety and security
- Plus much more!
Pay Down Balances.
Visa® Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Choose Where You Earn the Most Cash Back.
Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card
- 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like TV, internet and streaming services, home utilities, cell phone providers and more1
- 2% unlimited cash back on choice of one everyday category like gas stations and ground transportation, restaurants and food delivery, and grocery stores and grocery delivery
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem cash back for a statement credit, rewards card or a deposit to a qualifying account1
- $150 cash back after you spend $500 in the first 90 days2
Rewards to Use the Way You Want.3
Visa® Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)4
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase5
Build Your Credit.
Visa® College Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases4
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase,5 redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy or death).
1Max Cash Preferred Card: Card member must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
2If you’re approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6–8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
3The Elan Rewards Program is subject to chance. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
4Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.