The material presented here is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to be used as financial, investment, or legal advice.
7 NEW Things To See at Disneyland
It’s summer vacation planning season, and for many Arizona families, that means Disneyland is on the horizon. However, 2018 at the Disneyland Resort promises to be unlike any other. We asked our friends at Get Away Today what Desert Financial members can expect, and they shared seven must-sees at Disneyland this summer. Some are new and others may only be around for a limited time, so be sure to check them out:
- Paint the Night Parade: This family-favorite nighttime parade – which debuted during the Diamond Celebration in 2015 – is back for a limited time, but is now at Disney California Adventure Park. Beginning April 13th, 2018, you’ll get to experience this larger-than-life parade featuring new floats lighting up the night sky during Pixar Fest.
- Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular: An all-new fireworks display will premiere at Disneyland on April 13th, 2018 as well. This Pixar-themed show will feature incredible projections, joyful music and more. You’ll want to make sure to visit this summer, because this celebration will end on September 3rd, 2018.
- Pixar Play Parade: If you’re noticing a theme here, you’re right. This incredible parade is going to be headed to Main Street, U.S.A. on April 13th with three new floats for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!: This attraction opened last summer and has been a hit ever since. There are six different versions of this ride, so even if you have ridden it before, chances are you haven’t experienced them all!
- Fantasmic!: If you remember the original version of Fantamsic!, you should know that the updated version that premiered late last summer is hardly recognizable as its predecessor. The visual effects, new sequences and music are amazing. You won’t want to miss this truly magical show.
- The Incredicoaster: In Disney California Adventure Park, the California Screamin’ rollercoaster closed earlier this year to make way for the Incredicoaster. This rethemed attraction will feature storytelling with fun new elements that are all based on the Disney Pixar film, The Incredibles. You can expect to experience this thrilling ride on June 23rd, 2018.
- Pixar Pier: The Incredicoaster is just part of a completely reimagined land called Pixar Pier. Here you’ll find four neighborhoods — each celebrating a different Pixar story. You’ll find character interactions, attractions, dining and more. Like the Incredicoaster, Pixar Pier will open on June 23rd, 2018.
These are just seven of the wonderful things awaiting your family at the Disneyland Resort this summer. Of course, there is so much more. If you are thinking about booking your summer vacation, make sure to visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly. They have award-winning customer service and the lowest prices for Disneyland-area hotels and tickets. Be sure to mention Desert Financial Credit Union when booking!
CHECK OUT MORE COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT!LEARN MORE